Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot And Cold






Going back to my 1st year high school memories, I stumbled on this video I once created and posted on Youtube. Yeah. I saw the number of views and whoa I got only 72 views and I posted it last December 2008. Poor me. :D 


Buuuut I'm not gonna talk about my pity for that video. I'm gonna talk about why I made it.


I made it 'cause I wanted to entertain people but it's hard to entertain people if they don't even know that the video exists so here I am, embedding this video unto this post for all you, my beloved readers to view and I am hoping to entertain you all. :D


I really hope you'll enjoy it :D





Hot and Cold by Katy Perry





A post for the blog Hubaba Cherries and Bananas
By: Andrea Sanchez



Image source:

No comments:

Post a Comment