Friday, April 1, 2011

What is it with Alcohol?







Really, what is it???


I'm so mad at some drunk person right now. I just hate it. So much. It takes away the whole purpose of that person being here right now. Or maybe... it IS that person's purpose.


I just don't know. I really hate having to see a person that's here for some important reason but instead plants a seed of anger into your brain that grows in a very VERY short period of time which would end up in letting you show others how mad you are with that person when you really don't mean to bring them in the mess. They get others into places in their minds that they don't want to be in AND they won't remember doing that, AT ALL.  They only wake up in the morning with a useless stupid hangover. 


What I do understand is that they use up their money to buy all the trouble they'll be causing and to wake up with  a hangover. I also understand that it is fun to have a small drink once in a while (and by while, I mean a long time) but I don't understand why getting really drunk to the point of one being unaware that he is in an embarrassing situation very frequently is a good thing. 


I just don't know why.




Image Sources:
http://seemslegit.com/_images/8e6c15f1fd8ec20783223cfb909f4114/1040%20-%20alcohol%20beer%20military%20mouse_trap%20stupid%20trap.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment