Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Summer!!! Let it Sink in!!!




It's seemed like yesterday I was anxious to pass my totally overdue assignment or my wrong answers to my quizzes. NOW, it's summer and I'm not that well adjusted to the circumstances of my body easily relaxing it's as if my body was only meant to be tense and my eyes giving me that "stressed" or "not-having-slept-for-ten-days" look :D. BUT it's summer and my body, my overly stressed abused body can now be at peace. I'm not talking about death here, I'm talking about how my body would feel during the whole summer. :D


I guess you're wondering what I could do now and what I couldn't do before. (or not) So I'll give you a list.


What I couldn't do before:



  • I couldn't register to a decent gym
  • I couldn't sleep that much early
  • I couldn't play that much video games
  • or even some sports
  • I couldn't clean my room that well
  • I couldn't watch the movies I really, really wanted to watch
  • I couldn't learn the guitar chords for the songs I wanted to sing
  • I couldn't find my pen
  • I couldn't edit my photos (via Photoshop) that much any more (unless they were for the website)
  • I couldn't get my sim in Sims 3 pregnant with her husband's baby (this is probably related to the video gaming thing but this bugs me more than the other games)
  • (I couldn't find a decent guy to date)






Okay so now here's what I can do now..... well it's basically the ones in the previous list instead I could do them and:



  • I could try to enhance my cooking skills
  • I could go to places other that those here in Baguio City
  • I could add my name and blog name to all the ends of my blog posts
  • I could easily be updated with all upcoming movies and series and you know, those box office stuff
  • I could earn more money
  • I could lose all the over-stored fat I have
  • I could dream for a better future
  • I could not worry about my grades ( not until I get my report card)
  • I could have a happy birthday
  • I could babysit my cute neighbor's cute baby cousin/brother (I'm not sure)
  • I could try eating in new places
  • I could take the dog for a walk
  • I could run from dogs chasing my dog that I'm taking for a walk
  • I could spy on my neighbor who seems to be dealing lollipops
  • I could try baking
  • I could do my Taebo (martial arts + boxing [really helps when you wanna lose some {or more} pounds])

Owyeah!!! I'm really starting to enjoy my summer :D I hope you enjoy yours too :D (if you're having it anyway)
Image links:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcjG33tbDaroHKAoKWp5us3uUff5BzMDlS_2g7bTdEuvjg4NbYqBO21kkrWw61thoZvGkzICgcu4DUoaITaKDzuvffYigGkf5qKO4d7mUOASZ0TmuSUEJVeWKhlE6e5rDyDf7pykG_JpA/s320/cute+sun.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTv9-wPZp9VpzfAPOUvbLl08ulx6dy3pE0KKwCnf1g3bLcReg1gkMe7D44QGaWvN2zPEug0sVjJKVvwezbnpLEKmgBRKB0ErAfZJSUJpIvHuwBo04JDcfx7DeXzJdflIhHgbSEZsRg7fg/s320/cartoon_sun.jpg
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/178935/Smiley%20=D.png
http://www.freewebs.com/spongebob_n_patrick_girls/fun.jpg
http://www.drewflaherty.com/images/boring!!!.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment